The last thing you need as a busy corporate business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you. Our services include:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law
- Acting as the registered office
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Share transfers
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you to get back to the task of running your business.