Whether you are retired, close to retirement or it’s a fair way away, retirement planning is essential for all New Zealanders’.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I know how much money I need to live a comfortable retirement?
- Do I know the best way to fund my retirement?
- Is retirement too far off to start worrying now?
- What is salary sacrifice?
- When can I access my super?
- What are my options when I retire?
- Will I pay tax on my super if I take a lump sum?
- What are the different types of income streams I can access in retirement?
- Can a Reverse Mortgage assist me in retirement?
- I've already retired and I’m just living off what I’ve managed to save. Will this money run out or can I change my strategy even now?
If you don’t know the answers to these are other questions then you could well be on your way to a financially difficult retirement (or you may already be there!). Your future doesn’t have to sound so gloomy if you take action now.
Your Strong & Co adviser can offer valuable advice to help you with:
- Superannuation strategies
- Retirement income stream strategies
- Estate planning
- Centrelink strategies
Speak to your Strong & Co adviser today to ensure you live the retirement lifestyle you deserve!